Been there, done that, messed around
I’m having fun don’t put me d
own,
I’ll never let you sweep me off my feet,
I won’t let yo
u in again, the messages I’ve tried to send,
my information
s’ just not going in,
burnin’ bridges shore to shore, I’ll break away from someth
ing more,
I’m not to not to love until it’s che
ap,
been there, done that, messed around,
I’m having fun
don’t put me down,
I’ll never let you sweep me off my f
eet;
This time baby,
I’ll be,
Bulletp
roof.
I won’t let you turn around,
and tell me no
w I’m much too proud,
to walk away from something when it’s dead,
do do do yo
ur dirty words come out to play when you are heard,
there’s certa
in things that should be left unsaid,
tick tick tick tick on the watch and life’s too
short for me to stop,
Oh baby, your time is running ou
t,
I won’t let you turn around,
and tell me now I’m much too pro
ud,
All you do is fill me up with do
ubt,
This time baby I’ll be Bullet
proof.